31 Jan 2012

FYI: Did you know Hakuna Matata had a symbol?

This is a picture I found and I was surprise to find what the girl actually wrote underneath. 
Eti ni kweli this symbols means "Hakuna Matata"? 
I never actually thought it even had a symbol, did you?


She wrote - “My Tattoo is the Swahili symbol for Hakuna Matata, which means no worries. It has always been my motto, that just around the corner are better days…not to mention I grew up watching the lion king!”

I also grew up watching it, but haya ni mapya...

~Have you seen it before?~

Haya.K
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to tell you - Swahili is not written in symbols... Not sure what your symbol means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice, lakini i agree with the other comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its in Sanskirt, its a language that originated from the ancient Hindus and Greeks, it was also used in South Africa in ancient times. Its recognized now as one of the official languages in India.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it is a fictional symbol made up for a character in a movie, Swahili does not use symbols

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting
Haya.K
xoxo